tkdw_vlogs2017: (Default)
2017-09-18 11:13 am

Another Catch Up Entry

‎September ‎8, ‎2017, Friday:

I guess I'll start doing this again, where I write journal entries at home, keep adding and adding, and then get them on the website when I can get the laptop on public wifi.

It has absolutely sucked not having internet, but of course, Frontier is to thank for that. I have to keep the data turned off on my iPhone for good, too, because 5 gigs is not enough, even with turning it off when I'm not using it and not playing games, videos or music. I'm not screwing Don into having to pay another $40.00 a month to have unlimited data on top of the $102.00 he's already paying for our phones. Plus, I've been told it's not even unlimited, even though that's what Verizon advertises it as, it's only 20 gigs a month, so fuck paying all that extra just to still be at risk of running out and getting slapped with that $15.00 penalty. I already ended up going over this month, even with being extra careful and keeping the data turned off 95% of the time. It all just sucks. So I will wait until I can get to public wifi to use anything on my phone besides calling and texting. I'm thinking about just deactivating my phone and only having Don's on the plan and just share the phone number. I mean, why the hell have an iPhone that I can't use as an iPhone? It's a waste of money. Of course, there's still no hope for finding an internet provider in this area so I can have my phone on wifi most of the time like I used to and Frontier still doesn't give a shit about their customers.

Last week Ma and Dad had to have their dachshund Biskit put to sleep. :( He was 13 and he had what the vet thinks might have been a stroke. He had a big seizure and then was very sick. He couldn't eat, couldn't hold himself, was always wandering around confused, was losing weight, he'd cry if anybody picked him up, so he was obviously in pain, and the vet said his liver was failing. Ma and Dad decided not to make him suffer anymore. Poor little dog! At first Ma said they wouldn't get another dog, but she said that after Molly died and said it again after Zipper died. I knew better. We went there Tuesday to visit and sure enough, they're looking for a new dog. Dad needs a dog. His depression could get worse without one. They were going to give us Biskit's cage for Eevee to sleep in so she doesn't eat the house during the night, but they decided to keep that and gave us a different one instead that they had in the garage.

Eevee sleeps in that every night now instead of staying tied up by the door, but we have to fight her every night in order to get her in there. She won't go in on her own. Oh well. She'll get used to it. I had to guess on when her birthday is, but based on the date of a photo of her on the Facebook of the woman we got her from, where she looks to be about 8 weeks old, I decided on September 12th, so she's almost 1. I also expect her to go into heat soon. She won't be able to go outside alone because the neighbors' dogs will all come running. We will set up everything to get her spayed soon. We'll call that same place in Indian River that helped with getting Tug and Sammy neutered.

Tony is in Alpena at the homeless shelter. Jasmine broke up with him yet again, but followed him to Alpena and she's now posting bad things about him on Facebook and getting her friends to go to the shelter to try to beat him up. It's all really stupid. She's staying with the owners of John Boy's restaurant and they called the cops and said he went in there and ate and didn't pay for his food, but he hasn't been in there for years. Ma called and told me about it. I didn't figure out what was going on until I saw the owners are the ones Jasmine lives with now. They're just trying to cause trouble for him by making up lies. It's all really trailer trashy. However, if Tony wants it all to go away, he needs to realize he has to never, ever talk to Jasmine or anybody she knows ever, EVER again. He can't see that, though, and he keeps pestering her to take him back. He's going to end up in jail. She already tried to get a PPO (Personal Protection Order aka Restraining Order), but was denied. In the meantime, he still won't talk to me (and I don't want him to) and he is now treating Cathy the same way he is treating me, sending her texts filled with profanity and crap. If he starts treating Ma that way I'll be really pissed!

The other day we went to Cheboygan a couple times to food shop and now the kitchen is REALLY full. We won't have to worry about groceries for a long time. Don bought a coffee percolator for making coffee on the fire when we go camping again. My Uncle Dennis gave us an air mattress for the tent and Ma gave us thick blankets to stay warm. I don't know when we'll go again, though. It's been cold and rainy for a long time now.

Next week is the the Richard Crane Memorial Truck show parade in Mackinaw City again. We'll go to that and it will be our next vlog. It's been really hard vlogging. I only want to film exciting things and nothing exciting has happened since we went camping. Oh well. Sure, I could daily vlog again, and then we'd have to go to the Cheboygan library everyday to get public wifi that's good enough for uploading. That's a 52 mile round trip and lots of gas money. It would be different if we lived in Cheboygan.

I weigh 293 lbs. now. :( I've gained almost all of it back. I keep trying to eat right, but I just fail and fail and fail. All I ever want to do in life is eat! I'm still saving money for a new exercise bike from Walmart. com. I have $45 out of $100 so far. Any money I get a hold of gets saved. Don gives me spending money, I put it away. Carissa had me edit an image for the cover of one of her books and sent me $20 for doing it and I saved that, too. Maybe if I could get exercising and start SEEING progress like I did in 2014 I could stick with it. But right now I'm gaining 20 lbs. a month. Ugh!

We've been watching lots of DVD's and some things on regular TV. I've been coloring adult coloring book pages to try to keep busy and NOT binge eat. I want to play games on the PS3, but Don always has DVD's playing, so I be polite and don't make him stop them. I brought the Sirius into the house so we can listen to it in here. It's paid up until the end of December, so we might as well use it. Plus, after I brought it in, the radio stopped working in the car, so I can't use it in there anymore anyway.

I changed the plugs in my ears the other day. I'm to size 4 now. There's only 1 more time to go, and that's to size 2, and then I'm done. I'm not going any further. I'll order the 2's in 2 or 3 months when it's time to change them again. Then I won't have to change them anymore, which will be good, because it hurts.

By the time I'm able to post this entry, Hurricane Irma will be over, but I hope it's not too bad. I know a few people who live there, Carissa and her family, Sara and her family, Christina, a woman I went to school with named Mya and her little granddaughter. Even Charles Trippy, Travis Clark and Danny Duncan, all from YouTube and We the Kings, live there. I have no way without the internet to know if they're okay or not. I can't dare turn the data on on my phone because it eats it like crazy even if all I do is look at my Facebook! Even on the 10th when they refill the 5 gigs I won't use it. I'll just let it roll over month after month after month. Eventually there will be tons of data built up and I STILL won't use it. I'm sick of the $15 overages. I really do need to get rid of that iPhone, even though I hate to. Thanks a lot, Frontier! They fucked me over really good.

Bye until next time. I'll just keep adding and adding until I can post this, and then I'll start another one.

‎September ‎10, ‎2017, Sunday:

Today we got really bored and went up to Cheboygan to see Becky and Troy. Of course, goofy John was there too, lol. They had on this annoying movie on Lifetime called, "Mommy's Prison Secret." It was dumb as hell and the woman playing the bad guy was really annoying, her hair, the way her lips moved, her attitude. She really got under my skin. Yuck! Becky had to go to work, so the rest of us went to the dam to see if the salmon are running yet. Thankfully we did not finish that stupid movie. We watched other people fish, and we saw like 3 salmon jump, but we didn't try fishing ourselves because we knew we wouldn't catch anything. Nobody was. After that we took Troy and John home and then Don and I went to Burger King for lunch. Now we're home and Don is making dinner.

He has a DVD in of a really crappy movie called, "The Poltergeist of Borley Forest." Nobody knows how to act AT ALL. I looked up the reviews and they're horrible. That's why I'm writing this entry and then I will play Solitaire, which I did finally find on Windows 10.

The data on my phone refilled today, but I already used up 10% of it today alone, and that's with repeatedly keeping the data shut off when I'm not using it and using wifi instead of data when we were at Burger King eating. *sigh* It really sucks to not have wifi at home for the phone to hook to in order to conserve the data.

I guess that's all for now. We will eat in a while and then just relax for the night. Bye for now.

‎September ‎14, ‎2017, Thursday:

Travis and Amber decided to give their chihuahua Toby. He's 1 1/2 and a nice dog, so that's good. Dad kept saying, "I can't live in this house without a dog!" They applied to adopt a dog from the Atlanta Humane Society, but they were denied just like we were in 2015 before we got Tug. That place is run by assholes. Now they won't adopt to people who don't have a fenced-in yard. Oh well.

I guess everybody is okay from Hurricane Irma, just there's no power. I'm glad there wasn't mass destruction and deaths.

Don started working for Dan again as of today. It will be about 10 hours a week, so that's an extra $400 a month, which will be nice. Also, today the power bill came and it said we had a $15 credit and we don't owe anything. The bill didn't say why, so we thought it had to be a mistake. Don called them and they said that after 5 years they gave him back his $120 deposit, which pays for this bill and pays $15.00 on next month's bill. Well, okay, then. That gives us some extra money. Don said I'll be able to get my exercise bike in October now. I already have $45 saved toward it.

Today we went fishing down the railroad tracks from here and got a lot of panfish. At one point I thought a turtle was swimming toward us, but then I realized it was a big snake! Ewwww, just NO! Don laughed at me because I hid behind him until it was gone.

Last night before bed I saw some snotty-assed teenager trying to sell pudding stones at $55.00 per stone, or $400.00 for a half a wheel barrel full, on the Cheboygan Buy, Sell, Trade group. Don has been collecting them for most of his life and knows they only sell for 32 cents a pound, so at $55 the single stone would have to weigh 171 lbs and it did NOT. The wheel barrel full would have had to weigh 1,250 lbs. and it certainly did NOT. I tried to explain this to the kid. I wasn't rude about it, but of course he was. He was probably about 17 years old and he got really snotty and stupid, telling me I know nothing and he "put me in my place." He said he could get $2.00 a pound for them. So that means the small stone would have had to weigh 27 1/2 lbs., which it was only the size of a small potato, and the half a wheel barrell full would have had to weigh 200 lbs, which it obvioulsy did not. So he's still scamming people one way or the other, even at the price he quoted himself. So I blocked him. Then, for the rest of the night, I kept getting Facebook messenger requests from his friends, all of which also looked to be about 17, all being stupid and obnoxious. I'm glad today's school kids have nothing else to do than harass somebody more than twice their age. I just went to the Facebooks of each little brat and blocked them one by one as their asshole messages came in. One of them said he called the cops on me. Yeah? For WHAT? Then he said, "Oh no! You're related to the Schoolcrafts! That explains it all!" That one pissed me off. Yes, we have people in the family who are very trailer trash and spend a lot of time in jail, but I am NOT from that part of the family. The Schoolcrafts are divided, the good ones and the bad ones. Thanks to those no-good assholes, though, anybody who sees the Schoolcraft name automatically assumes we are ALL bad. Guilty by association. It sucks. This little brat only knew because he was trolling through my Facebook and I had left the photo I took of my grandma Schoolcraft's card with her handwriting in it public in case anybody in the family wanted to share it. I have since switched it to friends only. Nobody needs to know who I'm related to and who I'm not. But meanwhile, I hope that little con artist has fun trying to sell his $400 rocks. They're on the ground all over. That's how Don finds them and he just brings them home because they're pretty.
Saturday we're going to the Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show parade in Mackinaw City like we have since 2015. I'll be vlogging it. I want to go early enough to look through the gift shops. Then I will go to the Cheboygan library on Monday to upload it. I wish we had more cool things to do that I could vlog, but we don't. I don't know what we'll do in the winter.

Don has the second Karate Kid movie playing in the PS3 and he's making pork chops for dinner.


September 17, 2017, Sunday:

Friday we went to Cheboygan to the dam to try salmon fishing. They were all over in there. We could see them swimming around and they kept jumping out of the water, but we didn't catch any and neither did anybody else who was there. Salmon only have spawning in mind and do not want to eat, so it's ridiculously hard to catch them. After that we went to Hammond's Bay to the mouth of the Ocqueoc River close to where it connects to Lake Huron. They were jumping around there, too, but again, we caught nothing. 4 young guys showed up and didn't catch anything, either, except the one guy who was alone. He caught one as we were leaving. Oh well. We will try again in Cheboygan after I upload the new vlog at the Cheboygan library tomorrow.

Yesterday we went to the Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show parade in Mackinaw City. We picked up Troy on the way there. Becky had to work and John wanted to fish. We went early so I could look around in the shops. I got some runes from Enchanted Knights. My last set of runes was stolen along with everything else I owned in 2001, and when I colored that adult coloring book page with the fox with runes, it got me thinking about them. I also want a deck of dragon tarot cards, which they also had, but I didn't have tons of money and that shop isn't cheap. I saw a really nice diary in there, but it was $46.00! Anyway, it was really nice to walk around and look at all the stuff. Don and Troy ended up finding a bench after awhile and I went off on my own. It's not really their thing. I got some food from KFC, which is right by where we parked, and ate it on the bunch outside because there aren't enough tables in that little KFC for many people to sit in there. Eating outside is nice anyway. We just settled down then and waiting for the parade to start. I kept seeing people walking around with really good looking ice cream cones from the fudge shops and it made me want one. I walked around a little bit collecting items off Pokestops in Pokemon Go and I ended up coming back to the bench with a waffle cone with coffee ice cream from JoAnn's Fudge, lol.
Time went on and it got dark and we decided to watch the parade from by the car, which was just across the street from KFC and the bench anyway. I got Don to go into KFC and get himself some food because I realized he didn't eat AT ALL all day and it was already almost 9 p.m.! I don't like how he does that to himself. He brought it back and used to trunk of the car as a table to eat it on.

Around 9:30 the semi trucks finally started coming over the Mackinac Bridge from St. Ignace where the truck show actually was. They start the parade in St. Ignace, come over the bridge, make a big loop through Mackinaw City, and get back on the bridge (which is actually the I-75 freeway in case anybody was curious), and go back to St. Ignace. We were right downtown this time instead of off on a side street by the hotel Becky used to work at and I think it was better. We seemed to be closer to the trucks as they went by and everything we needed was there, all the shops, food, bathrooms. That's where I want to watch it from from now on. We had chairs in the trunk and set them up behind the car (parking goes straight down the middle of the street in downtown Mackinaw City). Tons of other people did the same thing.

The parade lasted an hour and as always it was really cool. I don't know how many trucks there were, but it was lots and lots. They were all shiny clean with really cool lights on them. Alex Debogorski from Ice Road Truckers was back and was driving a different truck this year, a white one. There were also 2 very old Greyhound style buses from the 1960's. I filmed the whole thing, but I didn't use it all today when I edited the vlog. That would have made the whole thing over an hour long. Nobody on YouTube wants to sit through a vlog that long. I just kept all the highlights, the coolest looking trucks, Alex Debogorski, the 2 buses, trucks with murals, things like that. It came out to just over 11 minutes, which is normal for a vlog.

After that we took Troy home and visited with him and Becky for a little while. By then it was midnight. We left and Don stopped by the dam to see if there was enough light to fish because salmon bite better after dark. There was, but there were also a ton of people there trying to do the same thing, so we left. We stopped at Walmart because I wanted a bottle of water because KFC makes you thirsty. I didn't plan on eating anything more, but Don wanted a rotisserie chicken and some potato salad, so when we got home we ended up eating a very late dinner of chicken, potato salad and Bush's Grillin' Beans (which are really good, btw). Oh well, lol. Then at 2 a.m. or so we finally went to bed. It was a really good day, though.
Now today I just edited the vlog and we're relaxing. It's been thunderstorming on and off all day. I have my DVD's of Aqua Teen Hunger Force seasons playing and Don thinks it's really stupid. He went outside, lol. Oh well, he's been making me sit through Gilligan's Island seasons and that's stupider than stupid, too, so fair is fair!

Tomorrow we will go to the Cheboygan library to upload the vlog. It shouldn't take just under 2 hours like last time because this one is only 11 minutes long. Then Don wants to try salmon fishing again. We've been trying to catch salmon since 2015 and we haven't been able to, so my hopes are not up.

Ma called and said her and Dad went and picked Tony up from the homeless shelter in Alpena and took him to the doctor (he has bronchitis) and bought him some food from McD's. He sat in the car and talked shit about me, so nothing's changed with him. Nothing ever will. Ma needs to chew him out for having such a bad attitude. She seems to be the only person he respects as an adult, well, and Dad, too. They need to tell him how he treats people is wrong and shitty, but I don't know if they will.

Tomorrow I can also finally put all this crap in my journal, lol!

Bye again.

September 18, 2017, Monday:

And here I am in current time. I'm at the Cheboygan library uploading the vlog. Wow! It's at 76% after only a few minutes! If only I could have this internet at home, but yeah, that can never happen.

I dropped Don off at Dan's to work. I will go back there when I'm done here because he left his phone at home, so he can't text him when he needs to be picked up, plus Dan did not leave him the truck to ship spades, so I need to get the car back to him before 5 so he can do that. It's 11:20 now.

Last night we went back to the Cheboygan dam to try to salmon fish again, but of course we caught nothing. I really have no hope that we ever will. They don't want to eat. You can't just go in the water and grab them, lol.

Well, that's all for now. I'll keep making entries at home in Wordpad and then whenever I can get this laptop back online again I'll put them here.


Here's the new vlog. I don't even think that took a half an hour!

tkdw_vlogs2017: (Default)
2017-08-21 12:16 pm


Well, we're in Cheboygan at their public library using the wifi, which I'm pretty sure runs off Charter instead of asshole Frontier like all of Onaway does. It's working very well so far. We decided to retire TkDw Vlogs and change Don's channel into a new vlogging channel where we only vlog the cool things we do, like camping, road trips, concerts, whatever else, instead of trying to film a video every day, which usually just consisted of us sitting around the house. Since we no longer have convenient access to the internet, that will be a lot easier. This library is 26 miles away from home. I can't do this every day! So the new channel is called Wilton Adventure Vlogs and it's at . I'll have to eventually see about getting a custom URL like I had for the old channel, but I don't know if Don's channel has enough views for that yet. Probably not (no). We're uploading our first vlog now, which is a 3 day camping trip that we just went on. It was fun. It should make a good vlog, I would think. After that I don't know when we will have anything cool to film again, but that's okay, because like I said, we can't run up here a whole lot. We won't have as many vlogs, but they will be better vlogs, so that should be good. And Don's channel is monetized, as long as nobody fucks it up this time.

So anyway, we picked a free campsite on the Black River behind where we live and set up and cooked food on the fire, roasted marshmallows, and fished and just had a good, relaxing time. We were there from Friday until Sunday. We took Tug and Eevee, but Eevee refused to stop barking all night both nights, so I think she can stay home next time. We had a good time and we will do it more. The last time I camped was 2000 and Chris' mother turned me in to the cops and treated me like shit and it was all just terrible. This was much better.

Today is the solar eclipse. It's supposed to be 70% here. I know it'll get dark outside, but not totally dark. We don't have the glasses, but we'll just look at the dimness.

Not much else has been going on. I'm hungry, but I only have a dollar, lol!

tkdw_vlogs2017: (Sad)
2017-08-09 12:23 pm
tkdw_vlogs2017: (What the hell)
2017-08-09 11:05 am


So this is what happened when the technician from Frontier showed up. He changed some things in the box on the side of the house, then went into Onaway and did some stuff in the building there, then came back and said all hope was gone. He said there were no working ports in the PED on the side of the road to switch us to and Frontier refuses to replace the main line to fix the problem, so call and cancel my service because Frontier only cares about California, Texas and Florida. WHAT THE FUCK?! So the next morning I did just that. That's it, it's over. We cannot get internet at home ever again because Frontier was it. We can't have something that's limited AND Don does not want to have to pay for satellite TV since those companies don't allow you to have just the internet. So we have to give up our YouTube channel. All the public wifi in Onaway is also Frontier and it takes 11 hours to upload a vlog. I can't sit in Subway, or at Woodwinds, the library or in Dan's garage for 11 hours a day! That would take up my whole life so I can't do anything else and what the hell kind of vlogging material would that be, just me sitting in Subway every day forever? Plus those old women who work at Subway would get pissed off at me pretty fast. So I deleted almost 2 weeks worth of vlogs that were sitting on my laptop and can't be uploaded and said fuck it. I filmed a small clip last night explaining what's going on for the subscribers who are not on my Facebook so they know, and it's over, TkDw Vlogs is dead thanks to Frontier not caring about their loyal, long time customers. The channel may not have hit it big like Charles Trippy, Markiplier and all those other huge YouTubers, but I did have a decent following of people who wanted to watch my videos and now they're disappointed. If we had good, strong public wifi around here like they do in big cities where it would take an hour or 2 to upload, I could still do it, but 11 hours a day is ridiculous. So Frontier's pure laziness and lack of caring shut down my YouTube channel. I'm at Dan's right now, in the garage, sitting at a grimy work table, so I can upload that last video and do a few other things, and then that's it. I'm sure once in a while I'll come into town with Don to be online for awhile, but without internet at home I can't regularly vlog, so fuck it.

Aaaaaaand...then there's this:

That's absolutely ridiculous! I see a pattern here. When Jasmine breaks up with him he'll talk to me, and when she takes him back he will be nasty and abusive, an endless cycle. Nope, no thanks, I'm done. He already blocked me on Facebook and I blocked his phone number. That's absolutely it! I told both Cathy and Ma, if he ever asks about me, to tell him I died. That's what he wants, me dead, and that's the only thing that will give him peace of mind. Then I found out from Cathy that he wants Chris to come live with him and Jasmine. Oh great. Choose the abusive child molester over me. I did not break Tony's nose. It had to be Chris sometime when I wasn't in the room and Chris lied and hid it. But no, have that guy come live with you and be abusive and disrespectful to me, fine. When Chris makes Tony give him blowjobs, and that's what Chris does, maybe Tony will wake up. In the meantime, I'm done, that's enough.

I went to the doctor awhile back and he tested my liver and I don't have raised liver enzymes anymore, BUT I weigh 281 lbs! That's almost back to 300 lbs. and almost 100 lbs. gained back since February 2015. UGH! No wonder I'm easily wearing size 3X, 4X and 5X shirts and size 26 jeans. Ugh, I hate my fat, ugly, failure self!

Don and I have been fishing a lot and the other day I caught a 14.5" bass, so that was cool. We also catch a lot of panfish.

I guess that's all for now. Who knows when I'll be able to post again. I don't get enough cell phone signal at home to try to log in on my phone. Oh well, I won't die without the internet, and I won't die without making YouTube vlogs...but it WAS nice.

tkdw_vlogs2017: (Default)
2017-08-02 01:40 pm

A Load of Shit!

I guess I'll take the opportunity to post this while I'm using Dan's wifi. Here's what's been going on and why you haven't seen me here in so long:

‎Tuesday, ‎July ‎25, ‎2017
Lol, I used to do this kind of crap when I couldn't afford internet way back when! We're still without internet. I don't know if by, "2 business days," Frontier meant today or tomorrow for the new modem to come by UPS. The UPS truck always come through really late and it's 3:44 p.m. right now, so who knows. It'll probably be tomorrow, though. We gave up on trying to go to Subway or Dan's to use the internet and upload the vlogs to YouTube because it takes way too long, so I'm just going to store vlogs up on my laptop and upload them when we get the net back. I just hope it's easy to set up this modem. I remember 2 years ago when this happened before the Frontier technician had to call the office to get it working. I hope the instructions come with it and it's not hard. I know I can't just plug it in and expect it to work.
Yesterday Don and I went to Alpena so I could change my last name all over the place. I could have gone to Petoskey to get a new Social Security card, but why do that when I had to go to Alpena anyway? I renewed my driver's license at the Secretary of State. The woman said since it expires this year, I had 2 choices, either completely renew it now or just change my name and have to come back in November and renew it. Why do that? So I got it all done right then and now I don't have to bother with it in November. I went to the Verizon Store and changed my name with them and changed my name with State Farm and to Besser Credit Union and changed my name there. We ended up spending about an hour and a half in the Social Security office. My part was fast and easy, but Don had to report that we're married for his disability checks and that took forever. The guy asked tons of questions and just typed and typed and typed and typed. He was having trouble with the computer, so he finally just let us go and said he'd finish it and just mail us the results.
We did find out that Don's ex-wife Ami tried to fuck him over this past November, though. Her kids have not lived with Don since they separated 7 years ago and their divorce was final 2 years ago. None of her kids are actually Don's biological kids and he never adopted any of them. YET, this past November, she called Social Security and falsely reported to them that all her kids live with Don! Why the fuck did she do that?! I think she was just trying to find some way to fuck us over. Becky said she thinks Ami was trying to get child support from Don, but she can't do that, either, because Don never legally adopted her kids. Trying to get child support from him would be the same as if she walked up to some stranger walking down the sidewalk somewhere and started screaming that he had to pay child support for her kids. It would work just as well. So Don made sure her name is completely removed from his file and now hopefully she won't have any power to call them and make false changes anymore. This asshole was supposed to have moved out of the area about 2 weeks ago, so I sure as hell hope she did!
Yesterday we also went geocaching some in Alpena. We found one at the library and then we went to Sportsman's Island to look for another one, but we couldn't find that one. That covered bridge they built going to Sportsman's Island is really nice. We also looked at the cool 3D fish mural a guy painted on the side of a building downtown. We saw for some stupid reason they built 2 more Dollar Generals on top of the 1 they already had. Who the hells needs 3 Dollar Generals? So now that makes 3 of those, 3 Subways and 3 McDonald's. WHY? Alpena is no big city. They do not need muiltiples of ANYTHING. Oh yeah, and 3 Shell gas stations, too.
We stopped at Walmart and got a few things and then we went to Lachine and gave Cathy 2 shirts and a solar dancing owl I found for her. We couldn't visit long because asshole Amy was on her way home from work and doesn't want Cathy to have visitors, especially not me, but it was nice to see her. She gave me some size 4 plugs for my ears so now all I have to worry about ordering later are the size 2's and then I will be all done stretching my ears.
On the way home from Alpena Tony called! That was a shock! I guess he's not mad anymore. He said Jasmine wanted to, "take a break," (I know what real life is, she broke up with him), and Walmart fired him for being late and he's living somewhere else away from Jasmine now. I don't see Petoskey working out for him, but it was nice to talk to him and hopefully there won't be anymore crap.
Last night after dinner I took my first walk with the new iPod Nano Mrs. Herring gave me. I have to walk every day now since the exercise bike broke and I don't have the money to buy another one. I don't know if I want another one. I had 2 wear out and break. My legs are sore from walking. I'm really out of practice and horribly out of shape! It's all my own fault.
Yesterday the new Charles Trippy poster came and that portion control thing came. I'm trying that out for the first time tonight at dinner. I never did find an 18x24 frame for the poster, so I took the older Charles Trippy poster out of its frame and put the new one in there and I put the older poster in the tube the new one came in and I'll wait until I do find a frame and I'll put the old poster back up somewhere else.
My phone is sorta kinda working today. Without wifi Verizon's signal is way too weak out here. In Onaway it's okay and in Cheboygan it's okay, but here at home and in Indian River it sucks. I also didn't get signal on Mackinac Island when we went last year, either. Verizon needs better coverage around here. Yesterday in Alpena I had full bars, so it's good there, but I'm not going back there.
I guess that's all for now. I'll just keep adding to this until I can finally get online and post it to Dreamwidth and Livejournal.
‎Friday, ‎July ‎28, ‎2017
Holy shit, have things sucked! I had to fight and fight and fight with Frontier and they lied to me again and again and again! They told me Sunday a new router was being UPS'ed. It was a lie. They told me Wednesday it was being sent, another lie. They told me a 3rd time yesterday one was being sent, yet another lie! Everytime I'd contact them again they'd look on the computer and no orders had ever been put in! Who were these fuckers who were lying to me every damn time?! I was getting more and more pissed off, obviously! Finally, after threatening to have my service shut off, I was emailed a UPS tracking number today that says the package has been shipped and is scheduled to be here Monday! Holy shit! That was beyond ridiculous! In the meantime, we've only been able to get 1 vlog up on YouTUbe because all the public wifi in Onaway is stupidly slow (all Frontier, no doubt) and so is the wifi at Dan's, which I know is Frontier. Frontier is a fucking joke! Of course, there's nothing else available at all. Excede is only 10gb a month. That won't work when we upload a video every night to YouTube and we watch Netflix. Netflix is our only source of TV, besides DVD's. We're not paying an expensive satellite bill, nothing comes in on the outside antenna anymore, and of course there's no cable available out here, so Netflix it is. Oh yeah, and when I talked to Frontier on Wednesday the asshole said he was putting a credit in for the days we haven't had service. It was supposed to be $8.00, but guess what, the bill came into my email yesterday and it's no lower than it ever is. Yet again another lie! What the fuck is wrong with these people?
I had to leave my laptop at Dan's for about 24 hours in order for the vlog that DID manage to get up to be uploaded. Ridiculous! Now that it's back home with me I can update this entry more like I am now and I can import the footage I've been filming and edit and export the next vlog. I have 1 vlog sitting ready to be uploaded and there will be one more getting exported tonight, and either 1 or 2 more completed before the modem actually gets here. I'm making them 2 day ones on purpose. My original plan was to just make one big multi-day vlog of all the days we were without internet, but it was only originally supposed to take 2 days for the modem to get here. It should have been here Tuesday or Wednesday, but oh no, now it won't be here until Monday, 8 days after the lightning strike, and we have to pay for those 8 serviceless days because they lied about a credit on the bill. I'm not calling again and fighting with these assholes again! Anyway, I went off track. If I tried to film, edit and export an 8 day vlog, it would suck to edit, suck to export, suck to upload, and nobody would want to sit through all that shit. Breaking it all up is a better idea.
Don was paid today and after he got home from work we went to town and went shopping. We got lots of food that was on sale and stocked the kitchen back up. Now we're watching this weird Silent Hill movie that Don has on DVD. He said he's taking the day off tomorrow to do some more repairs on the car. I don't know if that thing will ever be 100% fixed. Damn Dodges!
I've been working on cleaning the house and I started another one of those fox adult coloring book pages today. I just can't wait until we're back online. Damn! And Charles and Allie just started their cross country RV trip honeymoon and I'm missing all the vlogs about that. I can't play them on my phone because the Verizon signal is still almost non-existent out here and I'm lucky if I can even get anything to load on Facebook, don't even think about videos!
Bye for now.
‎Monday, ‎July ‎31, ‎2017
The modem finally came by UPS this doesn't work. I mean, the modem does, but the internet doesn't. Ugh! I called Frontier and they did a test from their computer and said there's a, "loss of signal," so now we have to wait until the 3rd for a technician to come out. *sigh* Apparently it's just like 2 years ago and the phone lines themselves were fried by the lightning, too. She said the computer also showed problems with all the neighbors here, too. So why didn't they check that kind of shit when I first contacted them and send a tech right away instead of pissing around for 8 days? Assholes! So now here we still sit with nothing. IF the guy gets it going on the 3rd that will be 11 days with no service that I am still paying for because they lied about putting a credit on my bill for the days with no service. I have to learn to stop getting my hopes up about things because I was really looking forward to being able to get back online today and be able to get the vlogs up and shit like that. Blah!
Yesterday we went to Cheboygan and went fishing with Becky and Troy again. We didn't catch anything, but we did end up with a ticket for not having a state park sticker when we were fishing at the Cheboygan dam after Becky and Troy went home. Grrrrrrr! They never enforce that stupid sign there. Don and I have been going there together for 2 years and he's gone there for many, many years before we got together and never got a ticket. Apparently yesterday was Douchebag DNR Officer Day and we were in the wrong place at the wrong time. So we have to mail in $11.00 and they will mail us the permit. If we don't, I go to jail because the car is in my name. Well, after this we can park wherever we want and they can go fuck themselves!
Today we got the only gift off our Amazon wedding registry. At least somebody got us something, even if it WAS John Burke, lol! I don't know if he feels guilty for all the money he used me for for 6 years or he just likes to hear his name mentioned in the vlogs (most likely the latter, lol). He also sent stuff to Press Record a couple months ago, another vlogging couple who moved from Ohio to Alpena. It's cool, though, I love getting stuff. It's a nice set of rainbow-colored knives from Cuisinart that I put on our registry. I've wanted those colored knives since I first started seeing them about 10 years ago in the Alpena K-Mart.
I ran out of my seizure pills awhile back and my appointmenr isn't until Wednesday, so I hope I make it until then with no seizures. I'm having withdrawals, which feels like shit. Oh well, hopefully it'll be okay. Luckily I don't have to work with these withdrawal symptoms and high seizure risk.
Speaking of seizures, Ma called this morning and yesterday Biskit had a grand maul seizure, the poor old guy. They don't know what's wrong, but if it happens again they'll take him to the vet. He's 12 now, so who knows what might be wrong. Could even be a brain tumor. :(
Saturday Don got one of the parts replaced on the car and now it doesn't grind when he turns the wheel anymore, but he had to use the grinder for some of the work and he got metal shavings in his eyes and now his left eye is in bad shape. I know it'll heal, but it looks like he has pink eye and he had to come home from work early today because he can barely see.
I'm almost done with that fox adult coloring book page. I always get way too carried away and all OCD and everything has to be artistically perfect, lol.
Later Don is making meatloaf for dinner and we're just relaxing. It's really hot outside just like yesterday. At least we have fans, even though we'll never have air conditioning.

August 2, 2017, Wednesday:

And now I'm here at Dan's with Don while he works trying to catch some stuff up. There's no sense trying to upload a vlog right now because that takes 11 hours here on Dan's Frontier internet and there are 4 or 5 of them stacked up waiting to be uploaded so far. Tomorrow the Frontier tech is supposed to show up and fix the problem and he better! He better be able to fix it! I'm so sick of paying Frontier for absolutely nothing!

Last night Don ripped all the carpet and padding out of the living room and I cleaned everything before we put it all back. Now we don't have carpet, but thankfully Eevee's disgusting mess is gone. I wanted that gone because it would have been really embarrassing to have the Frontier guy see and smell that!

I have a doctor's appt. at 2:45 and then I'm going to Rogers City to see Ma at Travis'. I hope Don can come with me. There isn't much work here for him to do today.

tkdw_vlogs2017: (Default)
2017-07-23 05:46 pm


I finally got through to Frontier and they're having a new modem sent by UPS instead of waiting 2 weeks to send a technician. That's good, but meanwhile, we've given up on Subway and we're at Dan's now trying to use his and it's just as slow. Everybody in Onaway runs on Frontier and it sucks so bad!

tkdw_vlogs2017: (Sad)
2017-07-23 03:47 pm


We got up today when it started thunderstorming. I had barely been out in the kitchen when I heard a loud snap, then loud thunder and I turned around the Frontier modem/router lights were all dark. DAMMIT! AGAIN! This means we will be without internet for at least 2 weeks, maybe more. When this happened 2 years ago they didn't care at all, didn't bother to show up for 2 weeks. All we need is them to come and trade out the fried modem for a working one. If they had an office like Charter does we could simply just go there and made the trade, but they have no office. So we're sitting in Subway, where their internet absolutely SUCKS, and the vlog is uploading at approximately 1% every 5 to 10 minutes. I don't even know if it will be uploaded before they close at 9. I'm also trying to have a live chat with Frontier to get a new modem, but it started at 21 people ahead of me and now it's at 16 and it's going incredibly slow. Plus, they'll just treat me like I'm an idiot. Also, my phone won't work at home without wifi, not even calls or texts, because Verizon also sucks. Wow, what a way to wreck your day!

tkdw_vlogs2017: (Smile)
2017-07-22 11:59 am

Enjoying Summer So Far

Thursday we went back up to Cheboygan to the dam to do some more fishing after dinner. It was my idea this time. I just wanted to get out and do something and it was a nice warm night, no thunderstorms this time. I didn't catch anything, but Don got a couple small fish. It was just really nice to be outside and as I was standing at the water with my pole I was thinking about how it was so nice to be there instead of at work dealing with endless assholes, which is where I was originally supposed to be before I quit.

Yesterday Don worked and I stayed home. One of our YouTube subscribers, who lives in the Detroit area, but has a cabin up here, Wil Tomei and his wife Becky, stopped by Dan's house to meet Don. That wasn't fair, I didn't get to talk to him, lol! Actually, if the rain doesn't cancel it out (it's just barely sprinkling now), Don and I are going to the races at the Onaway Speedway tonight and so is Wil, so we're supposed to meet up there. That will be cool. Wil and Becky are the ones who shared their Netflix account with us while we were trying to pay the property off and he ordered us some SD card adapters off Amazon, too. He's been on our personal Facebooks for a long while now. It's funny how YouTube can actually make you real life friends.

Back when Lexi was still coming here she kept saying she wanted an iPod, so I gave her my Nano. I thought I could use my iPhone the same way I could use an iPod, but I cannot. She just instantly lost it as soon as she got it home, so I should have never given it to her. Flash forward to now, I want to be able to listen to music when I take walks, but since I dropped my iPhone data plan down from 4gb to 2gb, I don't want to use up all the data doing that. So I advertised on Facebook asking if anybody had an old iPod, any version, didn't matter how old, as long as it worked and had its cord, that they'd be willing to sell for cheap. Well, Mrs. Herring, my old high school English teacher from Onaway, replied and said she has a brand new Nano she won as a prize from something that she has no idea how to use and no desire to use, that she'll give me for free! That's really nice of her! We arranged for her to drop it off to Don at Dan's today, so that's something I'm looking forward to.

Otherwise not a whole lot is going on. We went food shopping in Onaway last night after Don got home from work. Yesterday was my final payday and I paid our cell phone bill and Frontier (internet). Don told me to hold on to the rest of the money. I do know I need to use some of it for gas and some of it to pay for a new driver's license. They don't just change the name on your driver's license for free like they do the address.

Speaking of, as long as Don doesn't have to work, we need to go to Alpena Monday. I have to go to the Social Security office and file for a new Social Security card. I have to go to State Farm and have my name changed on the car insurance, and to Besser Credit Union and have my name changed there. I also have to go to the Verizon Store and have my name changed with them for the cell phones. I also have to change everything with DHS, but I have to do that in Cheboygan County. I'm picking Alpena for the Social Security office over Petoskey because the traffic SUCKS in Petoskey in the summer! Plus, I have all those other places in Alpena I have to go to, so I might as well do it all in one trip. We need to stop by Cathy's to give her 2 shirts, plus a solar dancing owl I found her at Family Dollar yesterday. Crabass Amy won't be there, so I'm glad.

I guess that's all for now. I'm just sitting here wondering why there's so much traffic out on this barren dirt road today, lol.

tkdw_vlogs2017: (Really Happy)
2017-07-19 01:12 pm


We went up to Cheboygan yesterday and finally got our fishing licenses from Walmart. Then we went to Becky and Troy's and we all ended up going fishing at the Cheboygan dam. I caught a bullhead and a perch, and then Don caught this. WOW!

We didn't know what it was, but 2 people walking by said it's a bowfin, and another guy later confirmed it. Dogfish is another name, and it has other names, too, but I'm not going to look them back up. It was 23 & 3/4 inches long and 7 lbs. Don was pretty proud of that one! It's now cleaned and in the freezer.

Right after we decided to stop fishing a great big thunderstorm came in, so we stopped just in time. It was a really nice day, though.

When we got home we had a package. I knew it would be there because this woman named Joyce Lord messaged me on Instagram asking if I got it yet. She's a YouTube subscriber and sent it. It was a big box of all pretty well new clothes, so that was really nice of her! I don't know who she actually is, though. The address on the box is New York state. She's not on my Facebook like some of our subscribers. I don't know how she got our home address. I'll give it to people who ask, but nobody's asked lately. Google, I suppose, lol. But it's okay, because she did something really nice and wasn't a creeper. Now I have a bunch of clothes I can wear until I re-lose the weight and then I can give it all to Cathy.

Now today Don is at work and I'm relaxing and doing laundry. I need to do the dishes and dust and vacuum, too. It's hot right now, but later in the evening when it cools down I want to take a walk. Yeah, our wedding photos are really nice, but good God, have I ever become a cow again! Ugh! Time to fix that now that I'm no longer working in a place where I'm constantly surrounded by garbage food. That's where I did 95% of my binge eating. I gained 30 lbs. just over this past winter alone, on top of everything else I gained back. I've gained back almost 100 lbs! :(

I have definitely realized how useful to US our YouTube vlog channel is. If I didn't know before, I sure do now. First and foremost it's a video diary for US, not anybody else. If other people watch it, great, but it serves US the best. I keep rewatching the part of our wedding vlog where Don chokes up during the vows because I think it's incredibly romantic that he did that. It shows without a doubt that he loves me with all his soul, and that has never happened in any of my past relationships. To be honest, I don't think any of those guys could have really cared if I was dead or alive. Don isn't like that. He honestly loves me with all he has and I feel the same way about him. He was never been truly loved before, either. He had 2 major exes, Delores Deloy and Ami Root. Both were complete bitches who treated him like shit. Luckily he didn't marry Delores, but she was so abusive to him he had to sleep in his car after work every night because he didn't want to go anywhere near her. And of course, we all know Ami was a bitch to him and cheated like crazy. He dated a little bit here and there, but he said they all sucked, too. So for both of us this is our first real true loving relationship. And it's our last because I never see us divorcing. We don't even argue. It's been months since we did have any kind of argument and the ones we did have were based on my mental unhealthiness from all the abuse I received my whole life. I kept expected abuse when there wasn't going to be any just because that's what I'm used to. It took me a while to heal. I can't say I'm 100% healed, but I'm a whole lot better. Same with Don. He expected me to be like Ami and Delores and it took awhile for him to shake that idea, too. But anyway, I veered off the subject. YouTube is a great way to document our lives for US, because things like our wedding, yeah we would have had pictures and we would have had memories in our heads, but now we have actual footage we can watch whenever we want. Same with all the other videos. A lot of YouTubers are only about attracting fans and making money (most people are monetized, but of course, we can't be.) and they've forgotten all about themselves.

Speaking of vlogs, now that I'm not working they can be daily again like they originally started out as. It had gotten to the point where I couldn't really vlog on the days I worked because I didn't have time and we never went anywhere or did anything, so they had become multi-day ones, some of them as long as 5 days. Now, for the people who ARE subbed to us (and us too) the videos can be a lot better.

Here's yesterday's. You can see Don catch that big fish. :)

tkdw_vlogs2017: (love)
2017-07-18 01:08 pm

Wedding Vlog

Here's the wedding vlog! I wasn't sure if the sound was good enough during the ceremony. I cranked the volume of that clip all the way up, but I couldn't really listen to it during editing because my laptop can't handle Filmora Wondershare and the high resolution clips from my camera very well, so it doesn't play smooth enough for me to listen to it all while I'm editing. However, now that's it up on YouTube I see the sound is good enough to catch Don choking up during the vows. That's a good way to remember it because it's really special to me. That means he really, really loves me. He kids around a lot, but when it comes right down to it, there's no doubt he loves me with all his heart, and I feel the same way about him!

tkdw_vlogs2017: (love)
2017-07-17 09:15 pm


We are married! Don had to go pick up some windows for the house from a seller on one of the Facebook Buy, Sell, Trade groups this morning, but then we got ready and went up to Cheboygan to get married. We stopped at Walmart to try to buy a frame for the new Charles Trippy poster I ordered, but they don't sell the right size anymore. Grrrrrrr!!! We saw Ma and Dad there. They were coming up to come to our wedding. My shoes were really hurting me, so I had Don cut them with a knife and then they were fine. They were too tight across the top of my feet. They were only 5 something, so it's no big deal. The cuts are small and look like they belong there. Then we all met at the courthouse. While we were waiting in the car for Ma and Dad to come down from Walmart we saw Christine come out of the courthouse with her lawyer. I didn't bug her, though, because she was busy talking to him.

So we went in and the secretary at Judge Butts' (yes, that's really his name, lol!) office asked us if we wanted to do it outside and we said yes. They have an arch thing outside to do it at. Ma took photos and shot video for the vlog. The camera can do both at the same time. Her and Dad were also our witnesses. Don cried during the ceremony, which surprised me, but that also lets me know he definitely loves me!

After the ceremony we all went to the park past Speedway to meet up with the girl who was going to take photos of us with my good camera. We all just relaxed on a picnic table in the shade until she got there. She was a really nice girl and did a good job and brought flowers for us to use in the photos. Even though she doesn't know us, she gave us a gift, a bottle with a cork top. She said we could put sand in it since we were at the beach to remember the day, so after the photos were taken and Ma and Dad left Don did indeed fill it with sand. It looks pretty cool. That was really nice of her!

Cathy called me on Facebook video chat while Don was getting the sand. She couldn't come because she had to work and then had to watch Sarah (as always), but that was okay. Then we stopped at Speedway and I got some iced coffee and a little lunch, and then we went back to Walmart and got a small carrot cake and some ice cream.

We came home and Don grilled pork steaks and chicken and we had a nice dinner and then had dessert. We put that skeleton cake topper on the cake that one of our YouTube subscribers got for us.

We just got back from town. We got a little bit to drink to celebrate, and we've just been relaxing and watching movies.

We're happy to be married! I'm still surprised it's really true! I thought for so long he would never want to get married.

Here's all the photos:

tkdw_vlogs2017: (Happy2)
2017-07-16 01:49 pm


So Thursday we got up really early to pick up our marriage license and to meet a guy outside the Cheboygan courthouse to buy that tattoo ink. Don needed to work at Dan's, so we left here at 7:26 a.m. to get up there right when the courthouse opened at 8. I think we were the first people in there. Then I took Don to work and came home and took a nap, but it didn't matter because I was still super tired at work. Oh well.

So tomorrow we get married! Yay! Don has to meet up with some people at 8 a.m. to buy 3 windows off the Facebook Onaway Buy Sell Trade group, though. Then we get married at 2:30. Ma and Dad are going to come, but I don't think anybody else is. Then we are meeting up with a girl to take photos of us at the beach. I hope it doesn't rain. It's not supposed to.

Things are going to shit fast at work. First they accused Brad of stealing a whole package of lotto tickets, then found out it was just delivered to to the wrong store. Now they've accused him of stealing $100.00. Do they not like him or something? And Christine went to jail for giving somebody methadone. She denies it, but I don't know what to think since she did mention this winter something about her friend wanting her to fill her prescription and give it to her to get high. She said she didn't do it, but maybe she did. Well anyway, she got out on bail and now has lots of court. But in the meantime, Blarney Castle has suspended her from work and is investigating what's going on. She will most likely be fired since it's drug related. So they have Amy, the new girl, working all her own hours and all of Christine's hours, too. We're not supposed to get more than 28 hours a week, but Amy has well over 40. This week Rich has been working his own shifts AND then going up to the little store to close for Christine. And then, once summer hit, I was too busy to go around the whole store and check for updates. BUT I am NOT the only person who works there. There are usually 2 people working during the day. One of them could check. But no, apparently everybody thinks it's ONLY MY job to do that. I had a woman come up to me last night complaining that all the milk expired on July 5th! That's 10 days expired! WTF? So I said fuck it and left it right where it is. Let's see just how old it gets! That's not JUST MY job! I'm not the only one working there. All the daytime people think everything is up to the closers except running register and making coffee (and sometimes they don't even make coffee and I get there and it's gone, like last night!). I'm sick of it. I will be so glad when this is all over with!

Well, Don just said that now that we have all the little extra bills paid (my back taxes, both phones paid off, paying Dad back) that after tonight I don't have to go back anymore! Thank God for that! I don't want to go to jail! Now that DeLynn keeps coming over from Alpena she's throwing accusations at people about stealing. I don't want to be next! I'd rather not even go tonight, but Don said I should, so one more time and that's enough.

Well, time to take a shower and go deal with that crap one last time.

tkdw_vlogs2017: (Happy2)
2017-07-12 12:44 pm

5 Days

5 days until we get married and I can start changing my name on everything to Wilton! I guess we have to go to Alpena to change my social security card because Don said when he tried to go to the one in Petoskey one time for something they chewed him out and told him he was at the wrong one and the one for people in this area is in Alpena. So fine, we'll pick one of my days off and vlog, too. I want to vlog that big 3D fish mural somebody painted downtown since I moved away, and find that geocache on Sportman's Island, and walk on the Pier at Bayview Park like I always used to. That should make for a nice vlog and at least we did more than just go to the social security office and leave. I'll have to have my driver's license changed and change my name at work and at the credit union (I guess while we're in Alpena I'll also go show our marriage license to Besser Credit Union and have them change my last name on their computer). I have a lot of places to change my name on the internet, too. I'm waiting until we're officially married to change it on Facebook. I don't play that dumb game where women change their last name to their boyfriend's last name when they're not even married, like Jasmine did with Tony, and like Ellen Barres did with Bryan VanSumeren. I think it's cheesy and stupid. You're not married, so don't lie and say you are! I could have been a dickhead and had my last name as Wilton on my Facebook ever since we got together on December 11th, 2014, but that's so stupid and babyish!

Don finally went back to work for Dan yesterday, so that'll help us out, especially after August 7th. As long as people keep ordering those spades Don will have the work. Yesterday he asked me to go to work with him. I guess he likes my company, lol. He just shipped some spades out at the UPS office in the Onaway Embroidery Shop and then cut some pipe. I just sat there drinking mint tea and eating Combos and watched him.

Last night we watched Moana on Netflix. That was really good! I know I'm an adult and I shouldn't like what Don calls, "cartoons," but I do! I always wanted to be an animator, and even though it didn't work out, I like watching really good animation, both traditional and computer generated. I hate that really low quality crap from the 80's, though. As an artist all I can see in that crap is their sloppiness. I like the old My Little Pony cartoons, but it really bothers me when they put the wrong dialog on the wrong pony! It's like, "be careful people!" LOL! I know the series and movie were only put out to sell the toys, but that doesn't mean they didn't need to care. They might have sold more ponies if the animation had been better quality. They don't make mistakes like that in MLP-FIM and that's just meant to sell the toys, too, so apparently people had a different mindset in the 80's than they do now.

I need to dye my hair today. It's the only day I can do it thanks to work. I hired a photographer from Cheboygan to meet up with us after we get married at the courthouse and use my camera to take some nice photos for $20.00 and I don't want gray showing. I just bought my own color this time, dark brown. I'm done trying to change the color because it never stays in.

I'm selling that tattoo ink I bought off Amazon. I was going to have Donny Root finish the dragon tattoo and I didn't think he had any colored ink because everything on his Facebook is black and white. Then I decided to give Nate Raymond another chance, but he said he wouldn't use the ink. (Asshole) Then I kept seeing more and more shitty tattoos Nate was doing show up on his Facebook and I said, "nope!" I'm going to have Ninja Monkey Tattoo in Cheboygan do it, even if I have to wait until I get my tax return. All the guys there do GREAT work. I just need to go there and get an estimate to know what cost I'm looking at. So I don't need this ink. Today a guy in Cheboygan said he'll buy it and we're going to meet at the courthouse tomorrow morning when Don and I go to get the marriage license.

My plan for that since Don is working again is for us to get up early, go up there and get the license, then I'll drop Don off at Dan's and I'll come home and then I'll go to work when it's time. I work at 4:15 so we need to go to Cheboygan early. The clerk's office wants us to make sure there are no mistakes on the license. Then we get married Monday at 2:30. Yay!

Don doesn't want to tell Dan he's getting married because when Dan got married to Rose many years ago Don was supposed to be the best man, but some other guy started whining so Dan let that guy do it instead. Geez, sibling rivalry, lol. I'm sure Dan will find out by word of mouth, and if not, he's sure to wonder why Don is suddenly wearing a wedding ring, lol.

My wisdom tooth holes on the left are healing really well. It's only been a week, but they seem to healing faster then the right side did. The holes are already almost closed up. Good!

So Monday when we were just getting into Cheboygan we saw Christine just leaving it. I texted her and said I saw her. A few minutes later she sent me a weird text saying she had been arrested that morning on a charge the cops, "made up just for her," and that she didn't know what was going on. Come on now! You know what's going on and you know cops don't have the time or the desire to make special charges up for people. She said that same shit when her boyfriend got arrested, too. She did something, probably her and Tommy together, and doesn't want to be honest. If she didn't want me to know, she didn't have to say ANYTHING. She could have said she was shopping before work or something. Why lie? It pisses me off! She claims to be my friend and lies to me. That's bullshit!

My shirt from TeeTurtle finally came. The stupid mailman marked it as delivered on Monday and didn't bother to deliver it until yesterday. Now why the fuck? Don't mark something as delivered until it actually IS! Here I was freaking out thinking he gave the package to who the hell knows who and who the hell knows where!
But anyway, I like the picture on the shirt (that's why I ordered it, lol), but I ordered it in 3X and it's HUGE! I've gained back so much weight that my mind is telling me 3X is what I need again, but maybe I don't. Oh well, lol. I'll find out after I dye my hair and take a shower because I'm going to put it on.

I guess that's all for now. I'm doing laundry today and I need to get my hair dyed and take that shower, lol.

tkdw_vlogs2017: (Hell yeah)
2017-07-10 09:07 pm

So Far...

So far I've knocked $65 off my Verizon Wireless bill. First I paid off my iPhone, which will take almost $16.00 off the bill. Then I switched to what they call, "The New Verizon Plan." All the parts of the bill are lower than they were on whatever plan I was on before, and I dropped it from 4gb down to 2. I never used more than half of the 4gb, so why pay for all that? Friday I will pay off Don's phone, which will take another $3.74 off the bill a month. So that's one big bill knocked way down. Don gave me the money to pay off my back taxes, so that's gone now, too. Next will be paying Dad back that $157.00 I still owe him from October 2014 when he bought me new tires for the LeSabre. I should have paid that off years ago. Then there's the normal bills like car insurance, Frontier and the phone bill one more time, but it will be lower. Don said we will find lower car insurance.

I gave notice at work. I gave them a 1 month notice, which is double what I'm required to give, so they shouldn't be pissed off. I put down August 7th as my last day, but that's a Monday, so if my schedule stays the same as it has been for many months now, my last day will probably be the 6th. Meanwhile, the bullshit from the customers continues. Last night a guy was pissed at me because his card wouldn't slide. We are NOT allowed to type them in by hand anymore. I told him that, and I was never rude through any of it, and that pissed him off. Then he started chewing me out for not having a chip reader installed. I am NOT the owner, those kinds of things are NOT up to me. I told him we're getting the chip reader on July 19th and he snapped, "Well, it's little too late now!!" Fuck you dude, seriously! That horrible attitude just for beer and cigarettes! He tried 3 cards before one would work and I ended up stopping talking to him by the end, I didn't even say, "have a good night," because he was being such a dick to me. I knew he could and probably would use anything I said against me to call corporate and turn me in, so I said nothing. I'm just sick of shit like that!

Today Don and I went to Cheboygan to get our marriage license. We had to stop at Walmart first so we could grab Don some new shoes. His boots were falling apart, plus they're steel-toed and he can't get through security at the courthouse with them on. When he went to pay off the property they made him go to the police station next door to be frisked before they'd let him in because of his boots. Dumb. You can't even take your car keys in there. You have to leave them in your car. They added this garbage just recently.

Anyway, we ran into Uncle Maylon outside Walmart and talked to him for awhile. He welcomed Don into the family. Then we went in and found Don some shoes and then went to the courthouse.

After we got the license application filled out and paid the $20.00 (we can pick the license up on Thursday), we went down the hall and made the appointment to be married at the courthouse. It will be Monday the 17th at 2:30, so 1 more week left and then we will be married! Woo hoo!

Then we went back to Walmart and I bought black flat dress shoes to wear with my yellow sundress and we found Don a nice black button-down shirt and a cool looking red tie. He has a pair of black khakis, so we should both look pretty nice. I'm going to try to fix my hair different and hope it doesn't get all messed up before we get up there, lol. I'll use my hair straighter as a curling iron. I saw something on Facebook on how to do it and the results looked nice. If that doesn't work right I'll just straighten it like normal.

I put up an ad on the Facebook Buy Sell Trade groups when we got home looking for someone who can use my camera to take a few nice photos of us at the park on Lake Huron in Cheboygan afterward. I can't hold the camera myself unless I want a bunch of stupid looking selfies, lol. Becky and Troy MIGHT be there, but there's no way they'll want to mess with my camera, especially Becky. She says she never wants to learn anything new. A girl in Cheboygan answered and we set up to meet at the park around 3 that day and for $20 she'll use my camera and take some nice photos. She's a photographer. We should get some nice pictures out of it and I think it's a great deal. Somebody else could have charged a whole lot more.

Cathy said she can't come, that she has to work and then watch Sarah (as always), and I texted Ma and she said she has to ask Dad if he wants to go. Tony still hates me and has no driver's license or car anyway, so he won't be there. I announced it on Facebook, but I can't imagine anybody else coming. Oh well, that's okay, though. We'll still have a great day. I think Don will look really sexy in those clothes!

We also got some other things from Walmart we needed, like hair dye, tampons, Pantene shampoo and conditioner, some dinner rolls that were on sale, and chicken and beef bullion cubes. After that we went to Burger King and got a couple things for lunch and then came home.

Now the bad news is that I ordered a shirt from TeeTurtle. I got a notification while we were in Cheboygan saying it was delivered today at 3:02...but it was NOT. It is nowhere to be found. It's not at any of the neighbors' houses, either. Don went all over and checked. So I'm really pissed. I checked the tracking number on and it said the same thing, too. Ugh! Who the hell did the dumbass mailman give it to? So I'm out $25.00. I wrote to TeeTurtle and asked them if they ended up with it back, "return to sender," would they send it back to me again? Ugh, what crap!

One side of the mailbox didn't have anything on it, so we went to Family Dollar and got white paint and clear packing tape. I painted "Wilton 5900 Mero" in big letters and Don covered it in packing tape to make it waterproof. Last week UPS gave one of our packages to the neighbor, also. So if USPS, UPS and FedEx can't see that, then I don't know what the fuck.

Now Don is making us homemade mac and cheese with smoked sausage in it for dinner and we're just relaxing.

tkdw_vlogs2017: (What the hell)
2017-07-07 01:29 pm


In about a month I'm quitting Blarney Castle. The customers are way too verbally abusive and I can't take it anymore. Last night I made a mistake. I'm human, I make mistakes just like everybody else. At closing time there was 1 pump left pumping. I got confused and thought they were paying with a card at the pump, so I closed the store and I was going to wait until they were done to shut the pumps off. That's how it always goes, night after night. I went back to shut off the lights and when I came back somebody was pounding on the door. Now that's happened before and Dar said ignore those people and don't reopen the store, so that's what I did. I thought they just wanted beer like people always do because once we close they can't get beer in Indian River anymore because Shell across the road doesn't sell it. I went over the turn the coffee pots back on and they kept pounding. So I went over to try to tell them we close at 11 and they were yelling through the glass that they had gas to pay for. Shit! So I unlocked the door and it was one guy who's a regular and his wife and 2 kids. I said since we were closed that he could come in and pay for the gas, but that I couldn't let everybody in (that's policy). Well, the woman flipped the fuck out and insisted that she and her kids come in and buy a bunch of shit, so I let them all in. What the fuck ever. She then waited until the guy went in the bathroom, obviously not wanting him to hear her, and proceeded to chew me right the fuck out. I tried apologizing, but that wasn't good enough for her. She made it perfectly clear that I'm a no good fucking idiot and that the only way to make it okay was to give them the gas for free. She kept saying that since I locked the door, they didn't have to pay for it. I just said fuck it and deleted the gas off their sale. The guy came out and wanted to pay for the gas and I told him no because she wouldn't stop freaking out on me. He stormed out all pissed off, but hey, his nasty bitch got what she wanted. So I left Rich a note saying what happened and that I will be paying the $46.24 for their gas when I go in to work today at 5. I had to wait until today because it's payday and I had no money last night. *sigh* I'm just so absolutely sick of being verbally abused. DeLynn has been calling and doing it, too. So many customers, most of them local regulars, have been treating me like I'm a no good piece of shit just because I'm a cashier, like I'm 5000 levels below them, like I'm not a worthy human being, and like I'm their no good slave, just like at McDonald's. I can't hand it anymore. I don't deserve to be made to feel like a bad person just because I work in customer service.

So Don surprised me and said I can stick it out for another month, we get things paid off, like the $157.00 I owe dad, and get our cell phones paid off, and then I can quit and take a year or 2 off. Wow! That's different!

There are things I need to focus on anyway, like re-losing all this weight. I'm almost back to 300 lbs! Plus, a gas station is a bad place to be with my uncontrollable binge eating. I eat myself sick there every night!

I will never ever EVER work in customer service again. Even if I have to go be a dishwasher at a restaurant, I want to be hidden from all the horrible, hateful, heartless assholes. Almost every person who walks through the doors of that gas station automatically hates my guts and wants me dead JUST because I'm a cashier and they think they are all SO MUCH BETTER than me. I mentally cannot take it anymore. I do not have a thick skin. I take everything straight to heart. It's part of my depression and lack of self esteem. So working with the public is only making me sicker.

I slept like shit last night, having nightmares over and over about the things going on at work. Ugh!

tkdw_vlogs2017: (Happy)
2017-07-05 06:55 pm

4th of July!

Yesterday Don and I went to the parade in Onaway. We ran into Ma, Travis, Amber, Auren and Mason and watched it with them. It was fun, it always is. Moran Iron Works unveiled a big iron sturgeon sculpture this year. (Onaway is The Sturgeon Capitol of the World). I think it looks really cool and it's the best thing Tom Moran has made yet. (I'll come back and add photos after the vlog is done uploading, which is taking FOREVER!) After the parade we ran into Don's brother Dave and his wife Nikki, Uncle Jack and Aunt Lois, and my cousins Evah and Shyanne. After Ma and Travis and everybody left to go to the lake we went to the pie and ice cream social at the Methodist Church where they give out free pie and ice cream and Grandpa Schoolcraft and his girlfriend Mavis were there and so were Aunt Marge and Uncle Glenn, so it was nice to see family. Then Don and I went to the front yard of the courthouse where there were a lot of booths with stuff for sale. Don got me some lilac scented body spray and a blueberry candle, both handmade, from the booth his friend Melissa was running. When we went into the courthouse to see the rest of the vendors' booths we ran into Grandpa and Mavis again. Then we came home and Don made brats, chicken, polish sausage, hot dogs and burgers on the grill and we had chips, baked beans and potato salad. It was all really good! Then later we had ice cream for dessert. We went to see the fireworks and then came home for the night. We watched old episodes of Trailer Park Boys all day. It was a really fun day and I'm glad I had the day off!

Now today we just got back from Atlanta where I had my other 2 wisdom teeth pulled. That wasn't so great, but at least it's over now. We also got gas, went to the Atlanta Family Dollar, and into Freddie's Market where we got some of things they have ridiculously on sale. It's too bad we don't live closer to that store because their sales are always just plain crazy.

Now we're home and doing laundry and I'm still numb and still have gauze in my mouth. The novocaine makes me spacey and tired. I'm glad Don didn't have to work today so he could drive me home. I didn't like driving home feeling this way last time. Unfortunately I go right back to work tomorrow. I bought more Ibuprofen to get me through.

Well, that's about all for now. Bye.
tkdw_vlogs2017: (Sad)
2017-07-03 12:34 pm


It's been an awful weekend at work! Of course, we don't have enough employees, but Rich's bullshit scheduling didn't help, either. DeLynn had this guy named Rick come all the way from Alpena to work at our store for a few days. She also had Patty from the Cheboygan store come a couple times. She hired a girl named Amy, too. I've been trying to train Amy, but when the place is constantly mobbed and we're the only 2, I can't get her away from the register to show her how to do any of the cleaning things. I did manage to show her how to change garbages, fill ice and sweep and mop. At least she's getting lots of register practice, I guess. Most of the customers have been nice, but there was this one woman Friday who was a complete asshole. Her lotto ticket wouldn't scan, so she was going to call corporate and have me fired, as if my getting fired from this job would be the end of my life. Like it would be SO DAMAGING to me and I'd end up living in a ditch somewhere. No, I really don't care if I lose this job. I can find another job, even if it means driving to Cheboygan. Customers always think they're going to basically kill me by getting me fired. Nope, I wouldn't care. This woman had this stupid smug look on her face like, "Ooooooh, I'm going get you good!" Whatever. I have to work today, which I don't normally work Mondays, and then I can get the hell out of there for 2 days. Fuck that place for awhile!

I haven't even been able to put up a vlog since Thursday. I've been filming when I can, but I can't stay up late to edit, export and upload every night. Rich scheduled me to go in at 3 every day all week, which is 2 hours earlier than usual, so I need my sleep after I come home and wolf down dinner.

The exercise bike broke, so that's the end of that. I guess it's no surprise. It's really old, maybe from the 80's, possibly 90's. Oh well. It was free, so whatever.

Tomorrow we both have off work, so we're going to go to the parade and fireworks. We will BBQ and try to have a nice day. Then I have my other 2 wisdom teeth pulled out Wednesday. Yay. Then I go right back to work Thursday. I'll just have Ibuprofen with me.

Part of me no longer wants to vlog on days I work because absolutely NOTHING can happen those days. I feel like it's worthless material. "Hey, it's whatever day now, here's Eevee and Tug, I have to go work, bye." Day after day. Yay. That's quality content all right. :/ BUT if I do that it will mess up the day count and I've stayed consistent with that for over 900 days. Ugh!

Don is in town getting his monthly check and paying bills. He's going to pick up hot dogs, buns and brats for the grill for tomorrow. We have Lay's chips on sale 2 for $3.00, so I'll get those when I'm at work tonight. I have to get in the shower at 1:30 and be to work at 3:30. Amy is supposed to be there again, so I won't be 100% alone. I've already resigned myself to the fact that when I do get left alone I can't do ANYTHING but run register. I will wait until after close, throw the popcorn in the garbage, dump coffees, wipe the coffee bar real quick and leave. If I get fired, I don't care anymore. It would be nice to work somewhere where I will have coworkers. This being alone all the time bullshit sucks. I mean really, I'm expected to clean the whole place from top to bottom every night, and count lotto and cigarettes, when the place is packed tight like a sardine can all night and I can't walk away from the register? I'm not a damn superhero! It can't happen! This is all beyond ridiculous. If they don't have enough employees to run the place, they need to shut it down until they do...or the managers need to stop leaving early and saying fuck you to us all. They need to stay and help us as long as it takes! And Rich going on vacation for a week and a half during the busiest time of the whole year and leaving us in the dust, after making a VERY shitty schedule that had each of us working completely alone every day, is BULLSHIT! All the other gas stations I ever go into have 2, sometimes even 3 employees working ALL THE TIME! So what the fuck is going on with Blarney Castle?!

I'm also sick of getting treated like I'm not a human being by the customers and that I'm the most worthless scum on earth. Just because I ring you up and take your money and give you change does not mean I'm a piece of shit whose 5,000 levels below you in quality! I wish I could work somewhere where I never saw the public. How would they like to be treated like they are not worthy human beings? I thought the days of slavery were long over?

Well, enough ranting. I'm just so beat to hell from this weekend at work! Ugh!

tkdw_vlogs2017: (love)
2017-06-28 08:33 pm

Rings :)

Today we went up to Walmart in Cheboygan to look at wedding rings and see what prices we were looking at. Don expected around $300/$350. We were surprised, though. They're only $98 for the whole set! So we went ahead and got them. Don's has to be sent in to be resized, so they still have it, but I have mine. I put the wedding ring away, but I can wear the engagement ring now, so I am. We like them. They are sterling silver with tiny diamonds. Pretty cool! I'll post the wedding rings after we're married, but here's the engagement ring:

Becky and Troy came over and they have the same wedding ring set, lol. Oh well, it's a good deal. Next time we go to Cheboygan we can get the marriage license, which is only $20.00. We're doing it at the courthouse. It's $10.00 to have the judge do it, so $30 total. We don't need a ginormous wedding that costs our lives. I just want some pics taken of us outside somewhere after the ceremony.

I did laundry today and now we're working on dishes. The battery is bad in the Stratus, so Don is going to put the one from the LeSabre in it. He also found out there's a broken spring. We have lots of luck, right?

tkdw_vlogs2017: (WTF)
2017-06-27 03:56 pm

A Big Nope

Today we went to the feed store and guess who was there. Nate Raymond. Ugh! He came right over to the car while Don was inside buying chicken feed and started pestering me about finishing the dragon tattoo. No, dude, just NO! He can't pull it off. He has no talent. And I could smell booze on his breath all the way across the car from the driver's side window. He refuses to work sober. No, no, NO! I'm having the professionals in Cheboygan do it. I didn't tell him that, I just played along, because I'm so worried about causing drama. He said, "You'll give me a chance to finish my art, right?" Ugh! Then Don came back and had to lie to him, too, because Nate asked if Dan is mad at him because he hasn't asked him back to work in a long time. Don had to say no to avoid drama, but yes, Dan is mad at him, fired him, to be exact. He cost them money because he was working drunk and made a bad weld on a spade that ended up being shipped to a customer and just a couple minutes after starting to use it it broke on the customer! The customer was really pissed and demanded his money back and didn't want a replacement. Nate made them look really bad. This guy is an alcoholic who won't put down the bottle to do anything! I don't want him touching my arm anymore. It can be fixed and finished up to be something really awesome by the guys at Ninja Monkey Tattoo in Cheboygan, but NOT by Nate Raymond!

After the feed store we went to Tom's Market and bought a little bit of groceries and now we're home. Later I'll make dinner.

I still haven't had sugar. Tomorrow will be a week. I still haven't had any leg cramps. That was definitely the problem!

So I haven't wanted to share this because I'm worried people will think we're just greedy assholes who want shit, but I made a wedding registry for us on Amazon. There isn't too much on it, just a few things we need that we don't have yet. IF somebody wants to, they can get us something off it, but nobody HAS to. I will mention it in one of our vlogs and put it in the description just in case somebody there wants to, but I'm afraid to put it on Facebook because I don't want to hear my relatives whine that they're too poor. My Aunt Marge might especially freak out. We don't EXPECT anybody to get us anything, I just made it IN CASE somebody wants to. I'm not holding a gun to anybody's head. :/ The date on it is just a guesstimate. We haven't actually picked one yet, but I know it won't be too far into the future.

Not much else is going on. Eevee feels better. She's more active and isn't constantly sleeping and is barely limping today. She better not run away like that again.

tkdw_vlogs2017: (What the hell)
2017-06-26 09:33 pm


Saturday I was on the phone with Ma and I noticed Eevee was at the treeline in the backyard. That shitty chain broke again. I knew yelling for her and chasing her wouldn't work, so I just waited, figuring she'd come in the house when she was done running around like she has before. Don came home and I had to go to work. I kept texting and asking, but Eevee never showed up. Tug was gone, too. He usually comes home, though, so I wasn't worried about him. I got home from work and they still weren't back, so I figured Tug would be on the porch in the morning like he always is, but had no idea where Eevee went. She was dragging her chain, so I thought maybe she was hooked on something somewhere.

In the morning there was still no Tug. Now that IS weird. I got up and was getting dressed and I looked out the bedroom window, hoping to see the dogs, but I didn't. I saw something white moving around in the chicken coop. The rooster is white, so I thought it was him, but I looked closer and it was Tug's face. He was in the chicken coop! So I went out there and sure enough, he was just chilling in there.

How he got in there I don't know because the chicken coop has no door. My guess is Eevee's Jack Russell terrier instincts kicked in and she went under the chicken wire. I did find a spot where the wire was ripped off two of the tent stakes holding it down. Tug must have followed her in, but couldn't figure out how to get back out and sat in there all night. I lifted up the wire and let him out. The bad news is there's only 1 chicken left now. The other chicken is dead and the rooster is just gone. He must be dead, too, because if he was just out he'd be walking around the yard because they never went far from their home. This means Eevee killed them. It's not her fault, JRT's were bred to go after small prey. Tug wouldn't do that. He was even afraid of the kittens when they were little and when the chickens did get out he didn't even pay attention to them.

So anyway, Tug was accounted for, but still no Eevee. I was worried she was out killing everybody else's chickens and ducks and that we'd be in deep shit, but the birds in the coop of the neighbors directly next door looked fine. I was still worried somebody caught her going after their birds and either shot her or called Animal Control. I figured we'd just never see her again.

All of Sunday passed by, and most of today. I decided to try putting a couple posts on 2 of the Facebook Buy, Sell, Trade groups for this area with pictures of her saying she was missing. Not even an hour later 2 young girls probably in their 20's contacted me and said they had her! They brought her right home. She was found about 4 miles away, in the same area Tiger was found in when she ran away for 2 weeks that one time, by Klieber Pond. That means she crossed the river somewhere. She sure couldn't have swam, the river is as wide as a lake in this area because of the 2 dams.

So Eevee is absolutely exhausted. She has mainly just slept since they brought her home. She's in rough shape. She obviously ate nothing all weekend because her sides were sunken in. She is very sore. She can barely walk, just limps. Her paws are all raw and sore. She cried when I tried to put Bag Balm on them. Don and I were watching a movie and she fell off the couch. She's not going to die, but she really beat the hell out of herself! If only she'd stop running away and learn to come when called! This shit wouldn't happen!

So Friday was a weird fucking night at work. Rich scheduled me to work alone. He always does, he always has, and he always will. It sucks, but I'm used to it. If there is somebody else there, it's not for horribly long. As soon as I got there Friday and got clocked in and my drawer in the register Rich pulled his drawer out, counted it, clocked out and ran out the door to begin his 1 1/2 weeks of vacation. I'm used to just being abandoned as soon as I walk through the door with every single cleaning job saved up all day for me. It's nothing new and it will never change.

Well, the night goes on and it's busy as hell. I have a constant line and I know I can never leave the register and clean anything. I had already resigned myself to that. It's happened many, many times. Suddenly the phone rings. I'm barely able to answer while trying to wait on customers. I HATE when the phone rings when I'm alone and it's busy. I feel like customers think I'm an asshole for being on the phone. It's DeLynn, our district manager who lives in Alpena, freaking out that I'm working alone on a busy summer Friday night. She asked if somebody called in and I said no, that I was scheduled that way. Then DeLynn was really pissed, not at me, but at Rich for scheduling that way. She said she was going to send somebody from the Cheboygan store to help out, which made me feel nervous because I don't know them.

Then I was completely confused. How the hell did she know I was alone when she is in Alpena, like 2 hours away? I don't think she can watch our cameras. Then all of a sudden this blond woman showed up. Turns out she is Dawn, the owner's second in command. I had waited on her not knowing who she was. She saw what was going on and went in the back to see if anybody else was here and when she saw I was alone she called DeLynn. That tells you how busy it was, I had no idea she had walked into the back! She said this was terrible and that Rich needs to be retrained on how to schedule when it's busy. I showed her the schedule where I'm alone next Friday, too, and she was really upset because it's getting so close to the 4th of July and called DeLynn again to tell her that. Dawn went into the coolers and stocked them until the 2 women from the Cheboygan store showed up, Tammy, the manager for that store, and Patty, an older woman who is a normal cashier like me. DeLynn called a few more times to apologize and thank me for my dedication. Okay, then, lol. She said she never wanted me to go through this again. Well, you know what, I WILL, ALL THE TIME, and I HAVE BEEN, since I was hired in October 2015. It will NOT change.

So those 2 women cleaned the entire store from top to bottom while I was stayed at the register waiting on the endless crowd of customers. It was an absolutely insane night! Of course I thanked them several times. If it had just been the coffees would have gotten dumped at the end and that's it. I honestly couldn't do ANYTHING.

Tammy left first and Patty stayed until after 9. I was definitely thankful that everything was done. I hope Rich really enjoys his vacation, because he is going to be ripped a new asshole when he gets back. DeLynn and Dawn are his bosses. Ouch.

Oh yeah, and for next Friday DeLynn has a guy named Rick coming all the way from one of the Alpena stores to work from 1 to 9. I don't know him, either, but help will be nice. Tammy was pretty nice, but Patty was really nice. We talked a lot before she left and she seemed like she would be a good coworker. It's too bad she works at the wrong store, lol.

The night before some guy fell outside the door. The people he was with kept claiming he broke his arm. An ambulance was called. I filled out a report and called Rich and let him know and took pictures on my phone of where he fell. That's what I was supposed to do. Well, Friday night after Patty left the guy called yelling that he wanted the store's address so he could send us his hospital bill for us to pay. I told him he'd have to talk to a manager and gave him DeLynn's number and he kept getting meaner and meaner and I had customers, so I told him I had to go. Apparently he called her, because she called me upset that he called her. *sigh* Fine, I will just tell people to go to hell whenever they want to talk to a manager again because every time I give anybody their phone numbers they get pissed. DeLynn said don't give the guy our address and don't talk to him. Well, he tried to call me back again.....and again, and AGAIN. For an hour straight he'd call, let the phone ring like 50 times, hang up for 1 minute, then do it again. We have caller ID so I know it was him. I ended up having to unplug the phone up front, but I could still hear it constantly ringing back in the office. Then he tried to trick me by calling from another number. I had plugged the phone back in hoping he had given up and it started ringing with a different number. I picked up thinking it was somebody else and I was just about to say our scripted greeting when I heard him yell, "This is bullshit!" and I could also hear the woman he had been with the night before yelling in the background, so I just hung up. He tried a few more times from that number and then started back up from the first number again. What a nutball! Two of the policeman who always come in for free drinks came in and I told them what was going on and they said if he showed up, to call them and they'd get rid of him. Both numbers came from other areas according to Google, but who knows where he actually was. Luckily he didn't show up, though. Friday was just way too damn weird of a day! The next day Dar told me he kept calling her, too (I left her a note about it and DeLynn called her about it, too) and that somehow she had gotten him to stop. He can't just send us his hospital bill and we pay it, even though he kept yelling that that was the law. He needs a lawyer and has to go through court. Blarney Castle doesn't just hand out money without putting up a fight. No business does. But apparently he's still bothering them because Dar called today wanting the photos I took sent to DeLynn, but I deleted them this morning, thinking I didn't need them anymore because they never asked for them. They were just pictures of the cement outside the door, and the door from the inside and from the inside.

I think the guy faked it to make some quick cash. There was nothing to cause a fall. The floor was dry, the cement was dry, the rug was not messed up, there was nothing laying on the floor or outside on the cement. When I opened the door to see what happened he was laying on the cement about 3 or 4 feet away from the door, like he took a flying leap. I think it's all bullshit. The guy was really nice when he was buying stuff, too, and I did everything to help that fucker after he fell, and then the next night he was just a pure bitter prick to me! Fuck people like that!

So I had today off and I did nothing, truly, nothing. I guess I just needed to chill. I watched YouTube and made dinner. Don worked and is now sleeping on the couch. Eevee is still sleeping.

I bought a yellow sundress to get married in. I got it from work. Yes, we are selling sundresses this year. I like it. I looked at it for days wondering if I wanted it, and then I realized it would be useful and then I can keep wearing it afterward. Last night some snobby bitch said, "Who buys a dress from a GAS STATION?!" Well, I did, Miss Better Than Everybody Else! I just need a pair of comfortable flat dress shoes (I don't do heels) and a nice shirt for Don. He can wear one of his pairs of jeans that are not wrecked from work. We're doing it at the courthouse, so we don't need a wedding dress and tux that cost thousands upon thousands of dollars, but I want us to look nice for the vlog and for photos. I want photos taken on my nice camera. Maybe afterward we can go to the beach for photos or something. I think Becky and Troy will end up standing up for us. I can show Becky how to use the camera. It's not hard at all, she just has to remember to push the button down only halfway first to make sure it's focused before pushing it all the way down to take the pics. I'll make her practice first, lol. We can't afford huge extravagance and we're not snobby enough to want that anyway, but this IS the GOOD wedding, so I want some nice photos to remember it by. Neither of us should have even gotten married before, but this time counts. :)

So otherwise things are good. I'm happy and I'm glad. Don told me he was getting lots of stress headaches about the balloon payment and now he feels so much better. I didn't even know he was having headaches! He didn't say anything. I'm glad he's a lot happier now.